- HUYStore FCS utilizes the “HUYAir Comprehensive” microprocessor control system, displaying the full performance of the hood on the LCD screen.
- Sensors are directly installed in the hood to monitor airflow, with integrated low airspeed warning mode.
- The motor utilizes energy-efficient EBMpapst centrifugal fans from Germany, saving energy, prolonging filter lifespan, and reducing noise during operation.
- Carbon filters from GVS – UK are used:
1. GP – General organic compound removal (i.e solvents, odours, organic acids etc)
2. CYN – Removal of compounds containing Cyanide (and general organics)
3. AMM – Removal of compounds containing Ammonia & Amine (and general organics)
4. FOR – Removal of Formaldehyde (and general organics)
5. ACI – Removal of inorganic acids and general organics (including Sulphur compounds)
6. ACR- Removal of Alkali compounds (and general organics)
7. ETH – Removal of compounds containing Ether (and general organics)
- The cabinet is designed with double walls and internal pressure to completely prevent and isolate toxic air.
- The cabinet has 5 shelves, which can be easily adjusted according to usage requirements.
- The specially designed rear ventilation grille provides optimal protection for users and products.
- The cabinet is set up, operated, and maintained with simple filter replacement.
- The front door is made of 5-10 mm tempered glass.
- The outer shell is made of 1.2 mm thick electro-galvanized steel with chemical resistance.
- The chamber and interior shelves are made of 1.5 mm thick SUS 304 stainless steel.