- HUYAir DFH uses a control system with the “HUYAir Comprehensive” processor, displaying the full performance of the hood on the LCD screen.
The hood is equipped with sensors to directly monitor the airflow rate and includes a low wind speed alert mode.
- Alerts are displayed when the filters and UV lamps have reached the end of their effective usage.
- When the UV lamp is active, the fluorescent lamp and motor will automatically turn off. When the door is opened, the UV lamp will automatically turn off to protect the user.
- Door alert: If the glass door is opened beyond a limit of 200 mm, a signal and lights will activate to ensure safe operation.
- When the glass door is fully closed, the motor will automatically reduce to 30% operation to save energy, extend the motor’s lifespan, and maintain clean air in the workspace.
- The motor uses an EBMpapst centrifugal fan from Germany to save energy, prolong filter life, and reduce
noise during operation.
- It uses various Carbon GVS filters from the UK:
1. GP – General organic compound removal (i.e., solvents, odors, organic acids, etc.).
2. CYN – Removal of compounds containing Cyanide (and general organics).
3. AMM – Removal of compounds containing Ammonia & Amine (and general organics).
4. FOR – Removal of Formaldehyde (and general organics).
5. ACI – Removal of inorganic acids and general organics (including Sulphur compounds).
6. ACR – Removal of Alkali compounds (and general organics).
7. ETH – Removal of compounds containing Ether (and general organics).
- The HUYAir DFH is designed with 5 mm toughened glass on both sides to block ultraviolet rays and allow easy observation of samples and the work process of others.
- Scientific design: the lifting frame and support frame create a comfortable working surface.
- The advanced interior structure of the cabinet optimizes airflow.
- The outer shell is made of 1.2 mm thick galvanized steel, electrostatically painted to resist chemicals and UV.
- The inner chamber is made of 0.8 mm thick SUS 304 stainless steel.
- The door material consists of 5-10 mm toughened glass, designed with counterweights for easy lifting and lowering.