- HUYAir FH |Ducted Fume Hood used to control and manage polluted exhaust gases in industrial and chemical applications, especially when dealing with strong acids and corrosive chemicals, to protect the health of workers.
- The motor uses Quimipol fans from Spain, which are energy-efficient, extend the lifespan of the filters, and reduce noise during operation. The impeller and fan blades are made of PP plastic, resistant to chemical corrosion.
- The cabinet is equipped with sensors to directly monitor the airflow rate and integrated with a low airflow alert mode.
- Maximum suction velocity when the opening is at 500 mm: 0.51 m/s.
- The outer shell is made of 1.2 mm thick galvanized steel with chemical-resistant electrostatic powder coating.
- The inner chamber is made of corrosion-resistant materials thick 0.8mm such as Polypropylene (PP)/Polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF), capable of withstanding chemicals, including hydrofluoric acid, and high temperatures.
- The door material is 5-10mm tempered glass, designed with counterweight to facilitate opening and closing.
- The work surface material is available in options such as phenolic resin, PP plastic, or Epoxy Resin.
- The cabinet is designed with upper air intake bypass slots on the front face, along with adjustable baffles to ensure good airflow circulation in both sealed and open-door conditions at higher positions.
- The cabinet is designed with double walls to minimize air leakage while maintaining a high aesthetic appearance for the electrical and water systems.
- The cabinet has a built-in 250 mm diameter exhaust duct, and if necessary, additional ducts can be installed to exhaust air to the external environment of the laboratory.