- The motor uses Quimipol fans from Spain, which are energy-efficient, extend the lifespan of the filters, and reduce noise during operation. The impeller and fan blades are made of PP plastic, resistant to chemical corrosion.
- The cabinet is equipped with sensors to directly monitor the airflow rate and integrated with a low airflow alert mode.
- Maximum suction velocity when the opening is at 500 mm: 0.51 m/s.
- The cabinet is designed with upper air intake bypass slots on the front face, along with adjustable baffles to ensure good airflow circulation in both sealed and open-door conditions at higher positions.
- The cabinet is designed with double walls to minimize air leakage while maintaining a high aesthetic appearance for the electrical and water systems.
- The cabinet has a built-in 250 mm diameter exhaust duct, and if necessary, additional ducts can be installed to exhaust air to the external environment of the laboratory.
- The outer shell is made of 1.2 mm thick galvanized steel with chemical-resistant electrostatic powder coating.
- The inner chamber is made of corrosion-resistant materials thick 0.8mm such as Polypropylene (PP)/Polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF), capable of withstanding chemicals, including hydrofluoric acid, and high temperatures.
- The door material is 5-10mm tempered glass, designed with counterweight to facilitate opening and closing.
- The work surface material is available in options such as phenolic resin, PP plastic, or Epoxy Resin.