- The HUYAir HLF utilizes a control system with the “HUYAir Comprehensive” microprocessor, displaying the full performance of the cabinet on an LCD screen.
- The cabinet is equipped with sensors to directly monitor the airflow rate and features a low-airflow alert mode.
- Display alerts when the filter reaches the end of its usable life.
- The motor utilizes energy-saving centrifugal fans from EBMpapst – Germany, extending the lifespan of the filters and reducing noise during operation.
- Uses Camfil filters from Sweden or AAF filters from the United States; H14 filters with high filtration efficiency of 99.999% at 0.3 um.
- The cabinet is designed with two partition walls and internal pressure to prevent and isolate airborne contaminants effectively.
- The cabinet is designed with four lockable wheels to facilitate easy operation and movement.
- The cabinet is set up, operated, and maintained with simplicity.
- The outer shell is made of 1.2mm thick galvanized steel with chemical-resistant electrostatic coating.
- The inner chamber is made of 0.8mm thick stainless steel (SUS 304).