TraceMedia™ Mold Yeast Agar is a ready-to-use agar medium provided in a Petri dish with a diameter of 90mm. This medium is designed for the enumeration of yeast and mold in all types of human and animal food samples, without considering the water activity of the sample. It can also be used to monitor environmental samples from the production area.
The advantage of using this medium is that it allows for quantification within just 3 days, which is faster compared to the usual 5 days required by conventional methods. This faster turnaround time is beneficial for efficient and timely testing of food and environmental samples.
- To keep the plates stable at room temperature.
- Inoculate the specimen or sample directly onto the medium.
- Incubate at the appropriate temperature and time according to the required standard.
- Place the plates upside down with the lid facing downwards.
|Environment||Incubation conditions||Test microorganisms||Quality requirements|
|TraceMedia™ Mold Yeast Agar||28– 320C
18 – 72h
|Aspergillus niger ATCC C 16404||Good growth, forms red colonies.|
|Candida albicans ATCC 10231||Good growth, forms red colonies.|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae ATCC 9763||Good growth, forms green colonies.|
|Escherichia coli ATCC 25922||Slightly inhibited, forms colorless colonies.|
|Product name||Product code||Packing|
|TraceMedia™ Mold Yeast Agar||TM0322||10 plates/box|
TraceMedia™ Hektoen Enteric Agar
- Shigella and Salmonella Isolation Agar from Gastrointestinal Specimens.
- Product Code: TM1822.
- Pack Size: 10 Discs/Box, 20 Discs/Box.
- Storage: 2 – 8°C.
- Transportation: Ambient temperature.
- Expiration Date: 03 months from the date of manufacture.