- HUYAir PWB Elite utilizes a “HUYAir Comprehensive” microprocessor-controlled system that displays the full performance of the cabinet on an LCD screen.
- The cabinet is equipped with direct sensors to monitor air flow rates and integrates a low-speed wind alert mode.
- Alert display when the filters and UV lamp reach the end of their useful life.
- When the UV lamp is activated, the fluorescent lamp and the motor will automatically turn off. The UV lamp will also automatically turn off when the door is opened to protect the user.
- Door alert: When the glass door is opened beyond the 200mm limit, an audible signal and lights will activate to ensure safe operation.
- When the glass door is fully closed, the motor will automatically reduce its operation to 30% to save energy, extend the motor’s lifespan, and maintain a clean working environment.
- The motor uses an energy-efficient EBMpapst centrifugal fan from Germany, which extends the lifespan of the filters and reduces operating noise.
- Uses Camfil filters from Sweden or AAF filters from the US; H14 grade with a high filtration efficiency of 99.999% at 0.3um.
- The cabinet is designed with 5mm toughened glass on both sides to block ultraviolet rays and allow easy observation of samples and the work process of others.
- HUYlab’s HUYAir PWB is designed to be user-friendly and convenient. The intelligent design optimizes weighing and working processes efficiently.
- The door material consists of 5-10 mm toughened glass
- The outer shell is made of 1.2 mm thick galvanized steel, electrostatically painted to resist chemicals and UV.
- The inner chamber is made of 0.8 mm thick galvanized steel, electrostatically painted to resist chemicals and UV.