- TraceTest™ H. pylori is a specialized gel-based test for the rapid detection of Helicobacter pylori urease. It is contained in a Cryo vial with a screw cap and has an appropriate urea concentration for the quick detection of H. pylori in clinical specimens or culture media.
- The characteristic feature of H. pylori bacteria is their ability to produce urease enzymes, which rapidly hydrolyze urea into ammonium hydroxide, thereby alkalizing the environment. This alkalization is detected by a pH indicator. If H. pylori is present in the clinical specimen or culture media, the TraceTest™ H. pylori will turn pink within 30 minutes.
- Step 01: Use a pen to write the sample name on the tube and then open the cap of the TraceTestTM H. pylori tube.
Step 02: Use a clamp to transfer the clinical specimen into the TraceTestTM H. pylori tube (If testing on bacteria, use a filter paper with dimensions of approximately 5×3 mm to swipe the bacteria into the TraceTestTM H. pylori tube).
Step 03: Screw the cap tightly on the TraceTestTM H. pylori tube and keep it at room temperature.
Step 04: Read the result within 1 hour by observing the color change of the TraceTestTM H. pylori tube.Interpretation of results:– Positive Result: The TraceTestTM H. pylori tube turns pink within 1 hour. “If the color change to pink occurs after 1 hour, it could be a false positive result due to urease-producing bacteria such as Proteus, Klebsiella…”.– Negative Result: There is no color change in the TraceTestTM H. pylori tube.
- The Vial 1.5ml plastic tube with a screw cap contains 0.5ml of gel medium used for the rapid detection of Helicobacter pylori in gastric biopsy samples.
- Composition: Peptone, Glucose, Sodium chloride, Disodium phosphate, Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Phenol red, Agar.
- pH: 6.8 ± 0.2 at 25°C.
- TraceTestTM H. pylori is a specialized medium used for the rapid detection of H. pylori bacteria. It is contained in a plastic tube, with each tube equivalent to one test used for a clinical specimen or sample.
|TraceTest™ H. pylori||TT0122.050||50 test/box|
1. ISO 13485. LABone-VIE
2. RESULTS OF CLASSIFICATION OF MEDICAL DEVICES
3. HSCB ELIGIBLE FOR BUYING AND SELLING MEDICAL DEVICES B, C, D
4. HSCB qualifies for MEDICAL DEVICE PRODUCTION
5. HSCB APPLICATION STANDARDS OF CLASS B MEDICAL DEVICES
6. ANALYSIS SHEET
7. INFORMATION PRICE DECLARATION OF MEDICAL DEVICES
8. STANDARD BASE
9. CLASS B DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT