- The passbox is designed with an interlock system to prevent both doors from being opened simultaneously.
- It can use either mechanical or electromagnetic (electromechanical) interlocks.
- The system utilizes “HUYAir BueAir Control,” a microprocessor-based control system with a full display on an LCD screen.
- Emergency stop buttons are present both inside and outside the passbox for user safety.
- The passbox has a double-layered structure with an outer shell made of electrostatically painted galvanized steel (1.2mm thick), resistant to chemical exposure. The inner layer is constructed from 1.2mm thick stainless steel (type 304). Alternatively, the entire passbox can be made from stainless steel (type 304).
- The inclusion of a UV lamp helps sterilize the passbox.
- The passbox’s fan motor uses an energy-efficient centrifugal fan from EBMpapst in Germany, extending the lifespan of the filters and reducing noise during operation.
- High-efficiency filters from Camfil (Sweden) with an H14 rating or AAF (USA) are used, offering 99.999% filtration efficiency at 0.3 microns.
- An interlock system is in place for the doors.
- The passbox includes built-in interior lighting.
- Observation windows are made of either toughened glass or polycarbonate, allowing viewing from both the inside and outside.
Model HUYAir AS | Air Shower
|Model||HUYAir AS||HUYAir AS|
|External dimensions (L x W x H mm)||L1260 x W1000 x H2100 mm||L1400 x W1000 x H2100 mm|
|Bộ lọc||HEPA H14|
|Motor||EBMpapst – Đức|
|Airflow Rate||20 m/s|
|Materials||Thép kẽm sơn tĩnh điện/ Inox 304/ Inox 316|
|Noise Level (dB)||≤75|